Brody Jaden Banks has officially arrived!!!
We are overjoyed to share with our family and friends the news of the arrival of Ethan's baby brother. Brody was born at 8:10 am (6/22/07). He weighed 7lbs 2 oz and was 18 1/2 " long. He is amazing! True, I am a very partial dad, but he is beautiful and so content. He has a head full of hair(blond) and looks like he might have blue eyes. Tara cried and cried as she heard Brody first cry coming out of her tummy. Both Mommy and baby are doing great. Please continue to pray for Tara's recovery. She is sore, but what a trooper. God is so good and we are blessed beyond measure. We will keep you posted!
The Banks Party of 4!
12 comments:
Wow! How exciting!! Mom and Baby Brody look great. I am so happy for both of you. I cant believe you have these photos up so soon, way to go Greg!! I can only enjoy motherhood through my family and my sister so I appreciate the photos. Tara you look super, especially for going through 40 weeks of pregnancy.
Mom sent the girls tickets and they come home in early August. Arlin is going to be 18 and Mary Kate is 16...Yikes I could have children of that age. I am NOT that old! It does us all good to see how the family is growing and is still young.
I will share these photos with Mom and Dad when they come home today, Congratulations from all of us.
I have tears in my eyes - but happy ones. He is so beautiful, as are all of you. I can't wait to meet him and will look forward with much anticipation to that day. "Tough Job" that it will be, I know Ethan is going to be a fantastic big brother - enjoying "showing him the ropes" - Yikes! Ya'll have great fun to look forward to.
I have just read the entire website and loved it, but I have to admit it made me want to see you terribly bad. I will be anxious to get updates now that I know you have this site.
Congratulations - know how blessed I feel to be a part of your lives, and know how much I love you all - Papa Doc and GiGi too.
Rowena
Okay-he's beautiful. Just like his big brother. What fun awaits us all. When can we all get together? i can barley contain myself from jumping through the screen just to hold little Brody and get a hug from that darling Ethan with such great hair. We love you guys dearly and are so happy for you. Krista
What a beautiful family!
Congratulations to one and all and we're counting the days till we get our personal introductions!
Ethan - rock on dude - you're going to LOVE being a big brother (so says Michael).
With love
THE PENTAGON!
God is so good. Yet another beautiful baby boy. We are totally in love with Brody. Lentil is also very excited. We'll see if it's to date Brody or be a playmate with Brody. Can't wait to parent with you guys!!!
Praise Jesus, what a glorious day, the beginning of life with Brody for all! We rejoice with you three and are moved beyond words... and to tears for this blessed event in your lives. Long awaited event, but great things are worth waiting for! Can't wait to have Ethan show Brody the "farm" and catch his first fish, too! We are so grateful to be just up the road from such a special family who is willing to share life with us. Tara we've always known you have a special connection with boys, our blonde boy sure was crushed on his 1st grade teacher...welcome to the newest BOY! Greg, you're the best DAD, glad there is another child to have you for DAD. We love ya'll so,
The Caldwell Family
Hey guys!!!
Tara, you are GORGEOUS, and ready for the runway with a newborn! You go girl! It's great to see you guys so happy and I echo the fact that Ethan truly has GREAT hair - just like his mom.
Know that I love you all and am praising God for this precious blessing, he's adorable. Also, loving the name Brody. :)
Much love to all the Banks and Roberts!!
Mary
WOW! The Karpi are so excited for you! He is, of course, absolutely beautiful and such an amazing blessing. Tara, you look wonderful as always-didn't you just have a baby? We can't wait to meet Brody. God is so good! What a neat website-I love it. Thanks for keeping us posted!
Congrats Tara, Greg, and Ethan!!! What a rockin' name - Brody Banks. Sounds like rockstar material to me. Can't wait to meet him - and yes, Tara, you're a Mary Kay ad even right after giving birth. :)
Love ya,
Sarah G
P.S. I also can't wait to meet good ol' Lentil Robinson...lol.
YEA!! Congratualations! We are so excited for you guys. Can't wait to meet him. We are going to try to get him a soccer partner here any day now!
Josh, Lisa, and Baby Surratt
love the name.
love the baby.
love the family.
you are all so great.
and i'm so ridiculously happy for you.
congratulations!
love you,
lindsey.
Post a Comment