love God, love people, love the things God loves. that's how we roll.
9.05.2008
Reporting LIVE from Hurricane Ham ................ I mean, Hanna.
Here's our "In -the -field" reporter, Ethan Banks, giving us the very latest.
Ethan... what do you have for us?
(Turn volume way up... the storm is so loud, it's hard to hear. :)
I can't ever get the videos to download on my computer but I can tell it is precious! jamie and I had a nice conversation about you guys and how much we miss seeing you. We will have to drop by Family Life soon. Hugs to you all!
4 comments:
WHEW! I was hoping for a hurricane update from our beloved Charleston. This is the CUTEST one we've gotten yet. ;-)
it was pretty rough out there, wasn't it? ethan is so brave! :)
Watch out Rob Fowler here comes Ethan Banks! Great video!
I can't ever get the videos to download on my computer but I can tell it is precious! jamie and I had a nice conversation about you guys and how much we miss seeing you. We will have to drop by Family Life soon. Hugs to you all!
Post a Comment