love God, love people, love the things God loves. that's how we roll.
10.11.2009
Follow us....
Hi all out there in blog world. We're just curious who's reading this rambling stream of consciousness. If you are (and are willing to admit it), please let us know by "following" our blog (see right hand column under our picture). THANKS!!
Hey Tara! Mary sent me the link to your blog. Your family is beautiful! I had many laughs last week when Max Wilkins posted dozens of pictures from Conyers FUMC youth group. There was a couple of you and Tori in there. What were we thinking with the hairstyles? Geez!
I'll be in Kiawah in December for the marathon. I was supposed to be running it but I've developed a minor stress fracture so I'm going to do the San Diego 1/2 marathon next year instead. But I'll be there to support my TNT friends as a spectator.
Your mom and dad look amazing and so healthy! I'm so glad everyone is doing well!
2 comments:
Hey Tara!
Mary sent me the link to your blog. Your family is beautiful!
I had many laughs last week when Max Wilkins posted dozens of pictures from Conyers FUMC youth group. There was a couple of you and Tori in there. What were we thinking with the hairstyles? Geez!
I'll be in Kiawah in December for the marathon. I was supposed to be running it but I've developed a minor stress fracture so I'm going to do the San Diego 1/2 marathon next year instead. But I'll be there to support my TNT friends as a spectator.
Your mom and dad look amazing and so healthy! I'm so glad everyone is doing well!
Thanks for sharing pictures and stories!
Kat
I am following, dude! Follow the leader, I always say!!!
Love you so!
Bek
Post a Comment